BYC Member Interview - seminolewind

What a wonderful interview! I always knew you were such an interesting person, but wow! You are fantastic! Love your pics too. You are awesome and a great asset to BYC! Thanks for such a nice interview!
smile.png

Karen..The interview was so very interesting..and enlightening..

A wonderful VIP...what would we have done without your wonderful and compassionate help here ?

You contribute so much to all of us...thank you for agreeing to the interview during such a sad and difficult time for you...you are such an amazing attribute to BYC...and I for one am thankful of your support and knowledge..helps us all become better educated!

Love

Suzie

Oh, and what part of Turkey did you live in? I did some growing up in Kadikoy near the Sea of Marmara.
smile.png

Oh, and what part of Turkey did you live in? I did some growing up in Kadikoy near the Sea of Marmara.
smile.png

I've lived in Adana, Turkey 2 years-twice. This was in the 70's. I just miss it still. Once in a while I Google-Earth it to see how big it got.
So what brought you to Turkey?

Quote: Oh wow, you were WAY down there in the southeastern part of Turkey! I have never been that far south or east. My parents are Turkish and I was born there in Kadikoy. When it was time for my brother and I to go to school, we moved here to the states. We made many migrations over the years back to Turkey to see the relatives and spent many summer vacations back there as well. I haven't been back since I was about 18 years old! (I am in my 50's now) My brother goes back a lot. Me...
hide.gif
...LOL not so much. I do keep contact with cousins via email however.

You and I should get together and take a vacation back to those lands. Revisit our pasts!! Ha!

Great interview!!
smile.png

Quote: Oh wow, you were WAY down there in the southeastern part of Turkey! I have never been that far south or east. My parents are Turkish and I was born there in Kadikoy. When it was time for my brother and I to go to school, we moved here to the states. We made many migrations over the years back to Turkey to see the relatives and spent many summer vacations back there as well. I haven't been back since I was about 18 years old! (I am in my 50's now) My brother goes back a lot. Me...
hide.gif

You and I should get together and take a vacation back to those lands. Revisit our pasts!! Ha!

Great interview!!
smile.png

You don't know how bad I'd want to go! The last time I was there only a few horse drawn buggies. That's a long time ago.

hide.gif

Great interview!!
smile.png

You don't know how bad I'd want to go! The last time I was there only a few horse drawn buggies. That's a long time ago.
They started to do away with the horse drawn buggies in the 80's. Too many cars. At least in and around Istanbul. However the last time I was there, there were still lots of sellers of bread, water and other goods still using horse and buggy. I am sure LOTS has changed since both of us have been there! :)

Back
Top Bottom