BYC Personal Pages Upgrade

Thank you! I now have options!!! Now if I want to post the "smaller pictures" what do I do? I understand now to make them go vertical, I need to put a space after the pics, but obviously mine were to large!

Can it be possible to rename pages? It's kind of a pain deleting a page and remaking it just to change the title. Unless there's already a way to do it... Merci!

Quote:
We're working on that! Until then just select everything in the content area of your page, copy it, create a new page with the new title, and in the editor hit paste. That should take everything and copy it over in about 10 seconds.

I would like to post my coop design and, in fact, enter the contest. However, I am stuck when I get to the place in the page where I want to insert a picture. Please help! I have watched the demo a number of times. Thanks! Kay

Hi There, I'm fairly good with computers and it surprised me that I'm having so much trouble copying images to "my page"

I click image icon, then paste the HTML code, the preview page shows my pic as well as a bright red "x" in the upper left hand of the page. When I click "insert" the pic disappears and only the "x" and the description remain. What is up. Anyone have a clue.

I've played around with it for a couple hours off and on (different codes, resizing etc. to no avail) Thanks, Erin

Back
Top Bottom