BYC Sellers Guide - Table of Contents

Status
Not open for further replies.
heritage/pasofino - this is why I was thinking an Excel sheet, because you could easily navigate it searching for a specific state, breed, species, etc. But, I don't know how it would work as far as imbedding it into this forum.

I don't think it ought to be on anyone's BYC page, I believe it should be in its own spot, a place that folks would easily remember where to find it. JMO.

Quote:
True, just offered it as I don't have anythign else up there yet
smile.png

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I don't either. Shame on me! It's on my list....

I don't know where the best place for it would be, I think the mods should decide and we can go from there.

I guess what I'd like to hear from the mods is if imbedding an Excel sheet is "doable" because I believe that is the format that would be the easiest to navigate.

(ETA: I've PM-d a mod asking for feedback)

Last edited:
Perhaps you could create a Google docs spreadsheet and have a thread for sellers to submit their info to be added?

Nifty-Chicken is the Google docs master.

Chicken Lady - where do we go from here? Should someone PM Nifty and ask for assistance?

It sure sounds like it will be most helpul & usefor for BYC members if we can get it done right!

Hello,
I raise Silver Laced Wyandottes and Golden Laced Wyandottes. More info on my birds, as well as pictures, are on my BYC page.

This is a great thread! Thanks for doing this!

Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom