BYC Sellers Guide - Table of Contents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what a Google docs spreadsheet/submission form is...I'll go to Google and GOOGLE it!
big_smile.png

WHOA! Found it, liking what I'm seeing! I'll play w/it over the weekend & report back!

Okay, so I created a database with the following info.: User ID, State, Breed(s), Color(s), Shipped eggs, ships chicks, ships juveniles/adults, E-mail addy. Anything else I should add? I can't quite figure out how to make it viewable, or if we can just put a link somewhere or how that all works, but I can definitely get the info. in if you'd like me to! We can always figure out how to make it public when it's done...or at least currently updated.

Last edited:
Quote:
Wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea. Is a Google docs spreadsheet/submission form what you guys have decided on?

Sorry about all the quotes...Google doc would be a good idea, but I've never shared on there.... I can look into it.

Thanks, heritage! I'm at work now, but hoping that over the weekend I'll have time to mess around with it. Hope they have some sort of tutorial or something!

You can share the docs, but you have to add collaborators and viewers. That is great, as you can have more than one person add content, but we would have to manually add the viewers. I suspect that if we made a Google group and invited people, we might be able to allow the group to view the list....

Just thoughts, but we should ask the mods if adding a Google group is kosher? What do you think Chicken Lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom