BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

You two make my day fun!

Wildsky, we had people sign squares of white fabric instead of doing a traditional guestbook. I wanted something that I could use or display rather than something to sit in the attic and collect dust. So, I'm making a guestbook quilt/wall hanging.

Acre, I did cut up a pair of DH's old jeans the other night to start on my idea for a quilted checker board, but I got distracted when I searched to find out how many squares there were on a checker board... so I never got any farther. I still haven't been shopping for any denim skirts!

Sure you can join, and in the spring we'll add gardening to the group then it will be Chickens, Quilting and Gardening what a trio.
smile.png

luvs2garden2000----How much quilting have you done? Do you have pics of your work? If so please post so we can all see.

Have you read and looked through all the pages in this thread? If not you need to. We tend to have alot of fun in this room, I guess you can say we are all tightly sewn together (I would say knitted but that's another thread
smile.png
)

Well, If you have done all the above all I can say is WELCOMNE to our quilting club.....it's good to have ya.
frow.gif

I have been around sewing for quite a few years, just really started quilting. I can sew a straight line. camera is in the shop, dang(grown) kids dropped it at a wrestling match of my grandsons, good thing I got insurance on it.

I just finished my grand daughters quilt Christmas day june in time to. And I did a sample throw, no quilting to it tho. With the temps my body wants to go thru I thought I needed something light.

My kind of people, chickens, quilting and gardening..............where do we find the time.

O.K. now it's Chickens, Quilting, Gardening, & now Cooking

Well I guess we have to add cooking in there cause somebody has to cook the chicken and the veggies for the quilter.
lau.gif

This is my most recent quilt, it's supposed to resemble a flag, but when I moved the bookcase to where it is, I failed to move the quilt over a little too...

HPIM2435-1.jpg

ugh, don't mind the fly strip. there was an issue at the neighbors house and everyone on either side of his residence needed fly control.
hmm.png

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
To Boomer,

Quilting, sewing, cooking, gardening, and chickens, might as well throw in the rest of the farm, cows, sheep, goats, ducks, etc.
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

We are a diverse group from all over the world in here and we do have fun, but we also care for each other. You will find alot of helpful information on here.
caf.gif

But you have to watch out for the silkies, they are evil and will steal your soul!
lau.gif
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom