BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Quote:
Beautiful looking quilt, Mrs E. and the fly strip just adds that country home bit of charm!
lau.gif

Quote:
Nice quilt. I like it. do you still have the patterns for it? I sure would like to attempt one of those.

Also, I would have never seen the fly strip if you hadn't said anything, but like the above poster said, it adds the country charm.
smile.png

Quote:
Nice quilt. I like it. do you still have the patterns for it? I sure would like to attempt one of those.

Also, I would have never seen the fly strip if you hadn't said anything, but like the above poster said, it adds the country charm.
smile.png

Yes, I do still have it. I can send it to you if you want it, or if you have access to the book "Better Homes and Gardens, Great Patchwork: Stars and Stripes" ISBN 0-696-00088-1

Okay me too, me too, please can I join. Luvs sent me here and I have spent the better part of the day looking at all your wonderful creations.

I have been sewing since i was about 7 (started making doll clothes for my babies) and have since made my own clothes, maternity clothes (since apparently plump people don't usually get pregnant) and now luvs has me hooked on quilts. I have finished 2 rag quilts and am started on a third.

I hope you let me in, Pweeeesssss!

Sheila

AHHHHHHHHH got ya here
smile.png
, I have been online all day looking a fabric. I have 2 girl baby quilts to make by February and March. I looked at fabric.com but need hubby to go back to work 1st to get what I want there.

Back
Top Bottom