BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Welcome Sheila, glad to have another quilter aboard. I have family in Waynesville MO just outside of Ft. Leonard Wood. You will find alot of helpful people on this forum.

By the way, do you have a website for your Panther Creek Poultry?
Aside from quilting we all love to look at each other's chickens on here.

Again, Welcome!

Welcome to the "Thread" Sheila, it will be nice to have you.

We can get somewhat crazy in here, so hold tight to your needles, you may need them to pick on someone.
wink.png

I also have a great friend in Sarcoxie MO, as a matter of fact I have friends all over.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Isn't fabric.com great? keep your eye on their sales and coupons etc.... I waited like a good girl till the after christmas 20% off coupon till I splurged.

Welcome Sheila!
frow.gif

Isn't fabric.com great? keep your eye on their sales and coupons etc.... I waited like a good girl till the after christmas 20% off coupon till I splurged.

Never heard of it. I need to check it out. I've never bought fabric online.​

Quote:
Never heard of it. I need to check it out. I've never bought fabric online.

Its pretty much my only option living out in the middle of nowhere, sometimes its annoying as you can't really SEEEE if the color is correct etc....
I can buy from walmart and I have in the past, its the only place near enough, but they have a woman who is about 98 cutting = and she takes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long I can't STAND it.
hide.gif

Have been down and out again. Cancer sucks!! If we could figure out where these fevers keep coming from. The staph infection is under control. I'm still on IV drips of Vancamiacin twice a day. Ended up in the ER again last night with a fever of 103! Do all the knotheads work in the ER? My personal doc tells us when we call last night if my fever continues to go up, to report to the hospital. So we did. I get to the ER, nurse goes over all my allergies and says, "You are allergic to Tylenol and Motrin and have a fever, so why did you come to the hospital?What are we suppose to do?" DUH!!! I'm here because my doctor told me too!!! 4 hours later they send me home after the fever breaks. SHEESH!

Welcome to all the newbies I have missed. We have lots of fun in here.

One of the best places I have found for fabric is Freecycle. Some people actually over come their fabric-aholic tendencies and give fabric away. (I don't know how that is possible!!) I've gotten much of my fabric for my charity quilts from them. I also collect old sheets and blankets from them to use as backing and batting

Yes I just love that site. (fabric.com) Hubby will go back to work a "real" job in Feb or so, then he wont be here to be under my feet asking me what I am doing, when am I going to turn that machine off............ I just got into quilting and I love it. It is something to learn to sew straight. I can get em straight on short pieces but when it comes time for the large pieces. WOW!!!!! My best friend is the seam ripper!!!!!!!

When I get my camera back and can figure out how to upload pics here (camera had to go to the doctor, my ADULT daughter dropped it) I will post a pic of one I am kinda proud of its simple but................
Tina

PS Boomer is the 1st part of the call for my most fav college football team.

Back
Top Bottom