BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

A yardsale?
th.gif
We just don't have those in this little town...
I also go when I go back home to visit my family.
smile.png

I now have 3 baby quilts to make now. One for my great niece, my 2nd cousin girl both to be born in late April and now My oldest daughter is going to have a baby. Due end of August or 1st of September. Could we be so lucky and get 3 baby girls this year. I am soooooooo excited.

Parson's Wife.....YOu are very welcome for the bobbins

Here is a link to a very simple star quilt. http://www.how-to-quilt.com/patterns/cowboystar.pdf

All
you have to do is print the page and cut out the pieces.

I made one of these and they are simple and for beginners.

The one I made I gave to our neighbors for their 50th wedding anniversary.

I will try and get a pic of it posted for you today.
smile.png

Thank you for the star links... they are beautiful!
The Rev. has been ill all night, waiting on the doc.'s office to call me back, so it may be a coupla days before I can take time to piece a square of each of these, that will give me a better idea.

Thanks again,
The Parson's Wife
frow.gif

Parson's Wife :

Thank you for the star links... they are beautiful!
The Rev. has been ill all night, waiting on the doc.'s office to call me back, so it may be a coupla days before I can take time to piece a square of each of these, that will give me a better idea.

Thanks again,
The Parson's Wife
frow.gif

Will pray he feels better soon.
hugs.gif
for you.

Make him a nice pot of soup and take it to him in bed. That always helps them feel a little better. Soup and rest, sounds good to me
smile.png

Hi everyone. I'm not all that great at sewing, but I want to learn.
so I made a quilt this year for sewing class, first quilt I ever made. now the teacher is giving away a bunch of fabric people donated to the school that she doesn't have room to store. But I don't know how to quilt!!

any ideas? cuz if there are, I am sooooooooo getting me some free fabric.

Back
Top Bottom