BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

I wanted to show ya'll the picture of the quilt I found I'm anxious to do. (It has the pattern) It was in a book called Rotary Cutter Quilts....found it at a flea market for $2.50....just this pattern was worth it for me..
tongue.png

5925_sewing_and_crafts_027_small.jpg

5925_sewing_and_crafts_028_small.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, it's called Quick Rotary Cutter Quilts
by Pam Bono Designs
1994 by Oxmoor House, Inc.

On the front cover is a quilt of cats and hearts w/a flower binding

Hope that helps.
smile.png

I figured I'd come chat over here too since I have started sewing again. Usually it is just for a costume or dress for daughter but I'm getting back into it a bit. I love seeing the beautiful quilt blocks. I gave up quilting after my son was born. He wouldn't stay out of it. My crocheting is easy to put away when I'm done working on it.
I love that chicken quilt. Tempting.
lol.png

Parson's Wife :

Sure, it's called Quick Rotary Cutter Quilts
by Pam Bono Designs
1994 by Oxmoor House, Inc.

On the front cover is a quilt of cats and hearts w/a flower binding

Hope that helps.
smile.png

Thanks! I saw a few with the cat quilt cover on Ebay! Not for $2.50 though.
roll.png
I may have to buy that one! Too cute, thanks for sharing!​

I finially was able to finish my denim project that I have been working on for about a month and a half. It is a denim circle quilt that I named "Freedom". It was very challenging for me and I enjoyed working on this particular project. I am going to put it up for auction in the BST section on BYC. So if you are interested in purchasing this quilt you can put in a bid.

Here it is....sorry for the picture quality but as soon as I get more rechargeable batteries I can possibly get better pics.

family2008002.jpg

family2008003-7.jpg

family2008005.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom