BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Wanted to show the baby quilt I just made. It is for my DS. He is into the skull tatoos big time. When some one on the block swap said something about the pink skull fabric I knew it was the perfect fabric for his first DD baby quilt. She is not due until July 29 hope I can keep it hidden until then.
piecemaker

quilt005.jpg

quilt006.jpg

A little something I have been working on. I bought the red fabric with the chickens but didn't know what to do with it. My sister suggested black and white and I liked the idea. I wonder if there should have been more black in the around the world in the middle though. I plan to put some type of black & white on the back. To me it looks like it should be a picnic blanket. lol
IMG_2323.jpg

ETA: Sorry it's lumpy looking, I thought I had the bed made better than that when I laid it on there. lol

Last edited:
That looks like the perfect picnic quilt. I love the black red together.
love.gif

I too need to get started on Christmas. Seems like it was just yesterday. Thanks for the kind words on the baby quilt it is done in the Attic Window pattern you can't tell in the picture.
piecemaker

Hello all! I'm new and have been reading the main BYC boards to learn about having my 2 chickens -- only scrolled down and found the "fun" boards today
wink.png
Took quite awhile, but I made it through all 80 pages and I'm caught up with you gals.

I started quilting with a class at the local quilt shop and it's been great fun for several years. So far I've only done piecing, no applique or paper-piecing, but I'd like to work on applique this year. I'd also like to actually make a quilt for DH and my bed this year. Seems crazy to be a quilter and not have a good quilt on my bed, LOL!

~kat

Back
Top Bottom