Ended BYC's 14th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2023—Winter on the Farm Photo Contest

CCA66780-7EAE-4043-8121-98EC8303AD26.jpeg

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HorseGirlAbby, @Lacy Duckwing, @mrskenmore, @alinas2010, @Overo Mare, @fatty and friends, @Goose Smith, & @Quacking ducks

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, Landfowl & Waterfowl.
full

@HorseGirlAbby, @Lacy Duckwing, @mrskenmore, & @alinas2010

First Place - @HorseGirlAbby
Charlotte in the snow. She really hated it, and the second after I took the photo, flew back in the house. Wimp!
DSC01209.jpeg

Second Place - @Lacy Duckwing
Entry #1: Marvalo III the Whiting True Blue

IMG_3564.JPG

Third Place - @mrskenmore
Entry #3 Olivia Jade
IMG_0008.JPG

Fourth Place - @alinas2010
I think this is my 3rd entry…I hope I haven’t entered more than that, because I got a great picture of my beautiful Chicken Nugget yesterday!
8824E703-888E-48C9-8FE4-B85C8B74D9E1.jpeg

First Place - @Overo Mare

Second Place - @fatty and friends

Third Place - @Goose Smith
Entry 1
“Littlefoot” female African yearling with her mate “Bulbasaur” (Brown Chinese) peeking around her.
E929D282-E14A-45CA-9BC8-D58281D007AC.jpeg

Fourth Place - @Quacking ducks
#4 Ducky and Banana
A098ECB4-5448-4CE0-8EE5-966B60A99B2D.jpeg

@HorseGirlAbby, @Lacy Duckwing, @mrskenmore, @alinas2010, @Overo Mare, @fatty and friends, @Goose Smith, & @Quacking ducks, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Back
Top Bottom