Ended BYC's 15th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along—2024—Winter on the Farm Photo Contest

Pics
No thank you ! You are getting hammer with snow aren't you? The temperature drops to 70 and I'm cold 🥶 :lau but come on down and thraw out.
We generally have snow here all winter. This year has been more mild. About a foot of snow currently on the ground. I get too warm at 70 degrees. So I guess we each live exactly where we need to.

Freezing rain this morning and my dog bj didn’t want anything to do with it and this is the closest to snow mobile Alabama has gotten since January 2018

IMG_5473.jpeg

I already did 4 entrys, but I got one more this does not need to count as a entry cause I already posted 4, but I hope its okay that I share the photo if it is not feel free to take it down. We finaly got some real snow here!View attachment 3727768
She looks cold with that foot held up. What breed is she?

She looks cold with that foot held up. What breed is she?
yah of course I know that. I would of done smth but she went outside for a few minutes then she went back inside so like she was cold when she walked in the snow I would of did smth but she went back in the coop were its warm but she is a welsummer mixed with smth idk what the other breed is.

yah of course I know that. I would of done smth but she went outside for a few minutes then she went back inside so like she was cold when she walked in the snow I would of did smth but she went back in the coop were its warm but she is a welsummer mixed with smth idk what the other breed is.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything bad. Not much that we can do about the winter temperatures. Chickens are pretty good at keeping warm. They just occasionally have to heat up their feet. :)

Back
Top Bottom