bye

With this many people on a forum you can't help but get different opinions and points of view. Go to a poultry show and ask 6 breeders about breeding and you will get 6 people telling you their way is the only right way.

Quote:
Well I loathe to think of conspiracy thoughts gong on in the minds of those of you who missed the original wording but this is it:
The Original poster who started this thread had a verrry different title and opening message.
Derogitory against BYC and the way threads are locked, then went on to give a link to another site.

He may have had a bad morning and then after thinking about his typing actions, he changed the wording to soften the blow i guess.
Thats all, nothing major, just a hissy fit. we all have those!!!!
caf.gif

LCRT : Your even smarter then I thought you were -

Being the queen of locked posts my only problem is when someone posts an untruth and everyone reads it and then you are unable to respond - Going off Author intent is the main reason people have their posts locked and Not following the rules which some people didn't read before agreeing to them when they signed up ( I rarely read the tos figuring it is standard) this group has several ot instant post lockers if you stay away from them it works fairly well -
I didn't read the original post but I know that when a mod locks a post since they have all been around longer then a lot of our flocks it is meant with the rules and good of the group -

Terrie i almost gave links but figured it would get the post Locked
lol.png

Quote:
There was a BIG argument about people using bunnies as their avatars. Both sides were divided on the issue, & feelings were hurt. Some wanted the bunny avatar people banned, others started talking about using pot bellied pigs as avatars. When the dust settled some posters felt they could no longer post at BYC without feeling they would be looked down upon. So they left.

By the way, I am pro bunny avatar & smilie.
bun.gif

I'm required by the moderators on this site not to post any information that may be considered inflamatory or derogatory towards bunny avatars.

And what ever you do, don't mention GOAT avatars. It's another touchy subject.

Back
Top Bottom