CaboodlesChicks Chatting Thread

Pics
No Red was my first, my baby RIR from my very first batch.I can't remember much, I was really really little but from wha I remember she was attacked by my stupid neighbors dog :mad:
My Isadora had a tragic death to.Attacked b hawk, half alive half dead, neck torn up, eye missing.My grandfather put her out of her misery :hit :hit :hugs
And Sunshine and Peep, my Pullet and Drake taken by foxes.

I SWEAR BY ALL THINGS SACRED. HAWKS AND FOXES WILL BE REVENGED

What does owning chickens have to be a emotional roller coaster?!?

There's a hawk or two that created it' s nest in our yard and it always circles around in the sky over my yard.

I KNOW.Why can't the world be like Heaven?No one dies, No one gets sick, we all live in harmony and we can have whatever we want.But, that's just fantasy.Realty is awful most of the time.

:oops:

NEVER EVER EVER
AND IMPACTED CROP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO TO STOPIT! BUT IT KILLED MY BELOVED SPECKIES

Just before winter, some animal came and beheaded about three adult chickens and took all the chicks! None of the chicks survived!! :hit when will Mother Nature to take mercy on us and spare our animals??!?

Look at my postabove

I KNOW.Why can't the world be like Heaven?No one dies, No one gets sick, we all live in harmony and we can have whatever we want.But, that's just fantasy.Realty is awful most of the time.

Reality is the same as punch in the face... painful (though I never actually got punched in the face, I'd imagine it would be painful :lau)

Last edited:

Reality is the same as punch in the face... painful (though I never actually got punched in the face, I'd think it would be painful :lau)

EXSACTLY.Why can't we live in a harmony world?!?!! :barnie But then again, like I said, it's fantasy and this is reality.
Altough I've never had a broken limb, that's probably what Reailty feels like *sigh* it's all a fantasy.....

Reality is a fall into a chasm devoid of oxygen just when you felt like you were flying through the air.
Reality is plunging into a lake expecting warm waters, but then you realize it's December.
Reality is climbing a tree and falling off of at the tallest branch.
Reality is listening for raucous joy, but all you get is deafening silence.

I WROTE THOSE MYSELF!!! ;)

Last edited:
Reality is a fall into a chasm devoid of oxygen just when you felt like you were flying through the air.
Reality is plunging into a lake expecting warm waters, but then you realize it's December.

Spot on, that's exactly what reality is.

Sadly, yes. :hit

My mom says I should be a writer. :lau

Sadly, yes. :hit

My mom says I should be a writer. :lau

Actually, hold on.

I am already am a writer. :gig

Back
Top Bottom