Cackle Hatchery Chicks!

I have 24 shipping from Cackle on Tuesday. Glad to hear you're happy with them. Hoping all goes well!
Received our chicks today. Ordered 24 and received 27. So far, so good. Hopefully they do well overnight.

Attachments

• 20230524_084954.jpg
    20230524_084954.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 8
My first batch is almost 4 months old and they are doing great! The 2nd order that I got are still in the brooder and all 16 arrived healthy & happy.

One is weak and laying on her side I am trying to figure out how to help her. I hope she makes it
How is the weak chick? Did it survive?
It might be too late now, but I've had advised you give her some water with electrolytes, directly to the side or tip of her beak with a medicine dropper, followed by a drop or two of Nutri-Drench or other vitamin packed solution - then if she's strong enough to stand and eat, make a mash of scrambled egg and chick starter.

How is the weak chick? Did it survive?
It might be too late now, but I've had advised you give her some water with electrolytes, directly to the side or tip of her beak with a medicine dropper, followed by a drop or two of Nutri-Drench or other vitamin packed solution - then if she's strong enough to stand and eat, make a mash of scrambled egg and chick starter.
Yea she survived. I gave her electrolytes and probiotics. I also gave her some vit e and rooster booster in her drink. I made sure she was drinking (I helped her three times a day) and also put her on top of the food and didn’t leave until I saw her eat a little. She’s just a lot smaller than the others but she will eventually catch up. She got a lot of attention for 2 weeks but now she’s self sufficient

Back
Top Bottom