Cackle Hatchery reviews

Pics
I've ordered from cackle on 2 different occasions and bought chicks from my local feed store that came from cackle as well. I only had 1 chick die after shipping out of the 60 birds I've gotten from them. All were healthy and ended up laying or tasting great. The only problem that showed up was a couple of the barred rocks had crooked toes.

I ordered the Surplus Rare Turkey Assortment last week and are in the mail right now. They are supposed to be here this afternoon so fingers crossed.
fl.gif
I will post pics once they arrive and get them settled in.
Awaiting those pics!

Hi Stewed Mama! My mom is from Marshfield. I am happy to see you can still raise livestock in the area- from what I've read, it looks pretty developed these days.

Hi Stewed Mama! My mom is from Marshfield. I am happy to see you can still raise livestock in the area- from what I've read, it looks pretty developed these days.

*StewedMammal. Yes it is pretty developed these days, a lot of towns around still allow livestock, even roosters surprisingly, but I wouldn't be surprised if that ends soon.

The turkeys arrived!!! All 17 are alive, and only 1 isn't doing great. I ended up getting 6 Bourbon Reds, 6 Royal Palms, 2 Blue Slates and 2 Black Spanish. Here's the pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom