Calico Cochin Thread

Pics
Here are my hatch babies from today and yesterday....11 out of 13 hatched!

Such cute little fuzzy nuggets!
love.gif

I decided to share my calicos I received from Fancy Feathers. Unfortunately it seems that this year is the year of the roo/drake around here. Drakes/roos are way out numbering the girls. These birds are about 6 months old: My Pullet (yes just one...sigh) The boys: Roo1: (This ones my favourite:) Roo2: Roo3: Roo4: Roo5: And this one-could this one just maybe be a pullet? Anyone looking for a calico roo :)

I decided to share my calicos I received from Fancy Feathers. Unfortunately it seems that this year is the year of the roo/drake around here. Drakes/roos are way out numbering the girls. These birds are about 6 months old: My Pullet (yes just one...sigh) The boys: Roo1: (This ones my favourite:) Roo2: Roo3: Roo4: Roo5: And this one-could this one just maybe be a pullet? Anyone looking for a calico roo :)
Love roo number 1 and 5!! All these are from Nancy?

I have calico cochins but theyre only black, white, grey speckled with hints of blue-ish coloring on their tails

I decided to share my calicos I received from Fancy Feathers. Unfortunately it seems that this year is the year of the roo/drake around here. Drakes/roos are way out numbering the girls. These birds are about 6 months old:

My Pullet (yes just one...sigh)

th.gif
Wow, I can't believe there were that many boys & only one girl!

Back
Top Bottom