Calico Cochin Thread

Pics
Joanie~ she's looks like my little Jasmine. I just love this little pullet. Every time I try to take pictures she's always right there in front of the camera wanting attention and posing for the camera. They are just so sweet~ I think I'm in love! lol

Whenever you get ready to sell some of your lovely babies, and whatever you decide to part with, if you can find me girl or two with the same kind of personality as your Jasmine, I'll be thrilled!!! The personality is what made me love this breed! That and the poofy tail .......and the feathered feet.....and those short little legs.....and, and, and....... I like my other breeds, but I love my Cochin!

Whenever you get ready to sell some of your lovely babies, and whatever you decide to part with, if you can find me girl or two with the same kind of personality as your Jasmine, I'll be thrilled!!! The personality is what made me love this breed! That and the poofy tail .......and the feathered feet.....and those short little legs.....and, and, and....... I like my other breeds, but I love my Cochin!

Hi Deb~ I'm sure we can find you someone to love!
love.gif
I PM'd you~

Love all your birds!! This is my favorite in the cochins!! I just tried hatching some shipped calico's, mottled and other colors but they didn't make it.
sad.png
I did however hatch 4, 2 reds, 1 white and silver laced. I plan on ordering more calico's and mottled eggs and trying again. Hopefully with better luck!!

Lynne, I love her!!! She is so rich in color.

Wildwood cochins- I love Jasmine, she has such a sweet face. I am dying to get my pair into a pen to start collecting eggs from them. I don't think I am going to get as light of chicks but maybe I can catch your next egg auction.
wink.png

Joanie-I moved from Maine to Kansas six years ago! Where are you located? I miss the coast so much. That little hen of yours is just lovely

Thank you...that's Clara sitting on 5 of Manolete's eggs due to hatch next week~!

Wow. I've been away a while. I'm so glad to see my thread has taken off, I was afraid there wasn't much interest in the Calico coloration. Y'all keep bringin on the Calico!

Kaylea

Wow. I've been away a while. I'm so glad to see my thread has taken off, I was afraid there wasn't much interest in the Calico coloration. Y'all keep bringin on the Calico!

Kaylea

no interest in the calico? are you blind?
wink.png

i'm new to them and just hoping to find a girl i can put my guy with short term, until my eggs hatch
jumpy.gif
and grow up into beautiful pullets.
D.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:

This is the "mille fleur" brother of my calico pullet pictured in an earlier thread

Here's her "calico" brother!

I'm actually pleased that he doesn't have the mille fleur chest feathers of his brother in the picture above.

Back
Top Bottom