Calico Cochin Thread

Pics
Oooohhh, can't wait to see what wonderfully impressive chicks you hatch out and grow up!
jumpy.gif

Nancy,
I was just reading back through the thread and seen you said Inky was being broody so you couldn't post her pic. Is she hatching eggs or just trying to set. And when will her eggs hatch. Hope to see pics if she is hatching them.
Mike

Last edited:
Ask and ye shall receive, Mike!
lol.png

Inky hatched a Silkie chick from shipped eggs and a Cochin chick that one of my other hens deposited into her nest while she was setting.

Meanwhile, I gave Candy some of their own eggs I'd been saving.. today was hatch day and she had 6 out at last count! I can't wait until tomorrow to see what the final # is.

lol.png

Inky hatched a Silkie chick from shipped eggs and a Cochin chick that one of my other hens deposited into her nest while she was setting.

Meanwhile, I gave Candy some of their own eggs I'd been saving.. today was hatch day and she had 6 out at last count! I can't wait until tomorrow to see what the final # is.

Very cute. Hope she hatches more Nancy!!

lol.png

They make such good moms! They are precious!

Hi guys, I am looling to purchase some hatching eggs from calico cochins. I need atleast one dozen no less. Unless the price is right. If you have some hatching eggs you could ship to oklahoma around August 8th or after please Pm me with pics of your calicos and or links to pictures of your birds and information. Thank you!

i'd love to help you out, but even on a good day i was only getting 1-2 eggs a day. now both mommas are broody so there are none coming in. LOL

Awh! Well, when they start laying, if I like your birds, I dont know if ive seen any pics of them I would be interested in purchasing a small order of eggs!!

I just looked at your pics of cochins. What all colors do you have? I would love to do a small order or however many you can once they start laying in the calicos.

Back
Top Bottom