Calif. N.Central Valley/Foothills

That place looks amazing, but it is over 2 hours away. I'm in Newman ca. I actually might be going that way, though, in October to go to apple hill. I could pick a hen up if he has one!
He has several hen breeds. If you are interested in a breed let him know, if you come over, and he will have one for you.

Well thank you. My mind is still active & I keep myself happily busy here at home mostly. I don't get around like I use too but will continue to host the party each year as long as people are still interested. Jules & Dyann do most of the work & my family gets things ready around here for me.
I am grateful that I have always had so many interests because now I have plenty to keep me busy sitting here in my chair. Anyone that wants to learn a craft is welcome to join me anytime. I just taught a long time friend how to do simple beadedjewelry for herself yesterday. She is so excited. Thatmakes me happy to share the fun.

Well thank you. My mind is still active & I keep myself happily busy here at home mostly. I don't get around like I use too but will continue to host the party each year as long as people are still interested. Jules & Dyann do most of the work & my family gets things ready around here for me.
I am grateful that I have always had so many interests because now I have plenty to keep me busy sitting here in my chair. Anyone that wants to learn a craft is welcome to join me anytime. I just taught a long time friend how to do simple beadedjewelry for herself yesterday. She is so excited. Thatmakes me happy to share the fun.
I'm happy that you are happily living life. Do you know how to knit by chance? Oh, and by the way the party this last time was a lot of fun. I hope to come to many more. I'm just in Ceres, so not too far from you, right off Central Ave

Hi! I live really close to turlock. I am looking for a sweet laying hen to replace a hen I have that is really mean and has pecked my daughter and I hard several times. Do you have any available?

Hi Jules,
I live in Modesto. I am new to backyard chickens and saw this post. I saw it was an old post but thought i'd give it a try anyway. Do you have any blue laced red wyandotte pullets for sale right now? Thanks, Janet

Hi,
I'm in Modesto. I have a Tolbunt Polish I got a few weeks ago. We love her and so do the grandkids. I am looking to have a few chickens in my backyard flock that are friendly. I looked up BCM and think they would be a good fit, ( and I'd actually get an eggs layer : ) ) Do you have any hens or pullets available for sale ? Thanks for your time, Janet

Back
Top Bottom