California Gray (an egg machine)

HenHouse Henry

Songster
Dec 2, 2020
Everett Washington
One of the chicks I got this spring is a California Gray, She started laying a few weeks ago and I got to tell you she lays lots of white eggs. Her first egg was July 22 and she has laid 27 already. Her first few were a couple days apart but now almost every day I get one. She is by far the most friendliest and the neighbor girl loves picking her up and petting her. This spring was the first I have herd of a California Gray and decided to get one and not disappointed at all. Great breed and not a big chicken compared to my Orpington, Australorp, and Blue Copper Marans.

One of the chicks I got this spring is a California Gray, She started laying a few weeks ago and I got to tell you she lays lots of white eggs. Her first egg was July 22 and she has laid 27 already. Her first few were a couple days apart but now almost every day I get one. She is by far the most friendliest and the neighbor girl loves picking her up and petting her. This spring was the first I have herd of a California Gray and decided to get one and not disappointed at all. Great breed and not a big chicken compared to my Orpington, Australorp, and Blue Copper Marans.
Does your California Gray have white earlobes ?

Back
Top Bottom