California - Northern

Pm him. I am sure you could just get the bantam orpingtons

I have already paid for the LF ones from Papa's Poultry. My hen just went broody so I am going to ask him to throw some eggs in the bator for me! This hen is a good broody so I know she will adopt chicks with no problem.

I am going to be moving in Summer of 2018 so this may be the last batch of chicks I raise here. Of course I say that, but every time those hens go broody I am a sucker and I have to get them some eggs or babies. :)

Has anyone seen this breed review? Looks pretty sweet, I might have to get one of these, lol.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/products/fake/reviews/6462#comments-title
gig.gif

I am going to sell some chickens, thought I'd put them up here in case anyone is interested:

2 year old hatchery Wyandotte, just finished molting & hasn't started up laying again:

8 month old Bielefelder pullet, I think she just started laying this week but I am not 100% sure it is her!

4 month old Splash Orpington pullet:

Would prefer the Biel & the Orp to stay together if possible. Let me know if anyone is interested, thanks!

I have a pair of Cuckoo OEGBs for sale if anyone if interested. They were a project of mine, but I sold all of my OEGBs and I no longer have time for them. The rooster is one of the sweetest birds I've ever owned; absolutely no aggression.
Please PM me for details.

Located in West Sacramento.

I also have a blue quail d'Anver cockerel for sale to the right home.

Back
Top Bottom