California - Northern

I'm still looking for a true amerucauna roo to breed. No one replied to that comment on like a week so... I live in Oakdale.
It is very hard to get someone to allow you to take members of your flock to their rooster for breeding. It is a huge risk since illness and parasites can be spread that way.

You might be better off finding a place that boards chickens that will allow you to keep a breeding flock there!

Hot up here in Crescent City today, too, but too smokey to open anything now that's it's cooled down outside. All the fans are going, but it's still warmer inside than outside.
Being able to open the windows would be nice!
Our air quality has been severely unhealthy for days, bordering on hazardous.
We were supposed to be vacationing over your way in a few weeks but Harris Beach is being used for evacuation.

Being able to open the windows would be nice!
Our air quality has been severely unhealthy for days, bordering on hazardous.
We were supposed to be vacationing over your way in a few weeks but Harris Beach is being used for evacuation.
It would be nice!

We have very bad air quality currently. Temperatures are forecast to drop a lot this week so hopefully that will allow the fires to get under control.

My eyes burn tonight! Gonna go use some allergy eye drops

My poor little chickens are NOT enjoying this weather at all. I've had to chase Peep, the barred rock, out of the house 4 or 5 times! One time, there were three of them in here! And when I chased them out the fourth one was out in the backyard like, "I told them that was a bad idea."
:yuckyuck
That is so funny!

Back
Top Bottom