California - Northern

Thank you!! I'll try to see if I can carry it in. Since I don't think the Ups isn't open today. Thank you so much for the information!

They have a holiday schedule, so you will need to refrigerate until Tuesday.

Holiday Schedule

In observance of the University of California's winter holidays, CAHFS will be closed on Monday 12/24, Tuesday 12/25, Monday 12/31 and Tuesday 1/1/13. Please plan your testing needs accordingly.

I have worked at UCD for 17 years and I still get lost there. Call them for directions:

General inquiries: 530-752-8700 [email protected]

Happy Sunday!

They have a holiday schedule, so you will need to refrigerate until Tuesday.

Holiday Schedule

In observance of the University of California's winter holidays, CAHFS will be closed on Monday 12/24, Tuesday 12/25, Monday 12/31 and Tuesday 1/1/13. Please plan your testing needs accordingly.

I have worked at UCD for 17 years and I still get lost there. Call them for directions:

General inquiries: 530-752-8700 [email protected]

Happy Sunday!
Thank you! Happy Sunday to you too!
smile.png

Still without power east of Redding. I think we are at 46 hours, but it looks like it will be another couple of days before they restore power! Chickens are all fine, though. It rained all night, so most of the snow is melted.

I am sorry to hear about the power!

Chickens are pretty tough little things.

We are getting hammered right now in Woodland. I can see the end of it on the Radar, so hopefully it will be over soon.

I hate it wind the wind drives the cold rain into my face...

I am sorry to hear about the power!

Chickens are pretty tough little things.

We are getting hammered right now in Woodland. I can see the end of it on the Radar, so hopefully it will be over soon.

I hate it wind the wind drives the cold rain into my face...
Same here, it sounds like gardeners with leaf blowers are at every window! My dog loves it though.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom