California - Northern

Such cute little stripies!

good luck with your guineas. And I'd love to hear more about the peafowl eggs - when are you thinking about setting them?

As soon as I get them probably within the next week. I already have 5 peas 1 male BS IB ant 2 BS females and 1 and female and 1 pied female.

Quote:
Cool - thanks! I hope they do well.

I incubated and hatched mine in the same incubator with chicken eggs. They were set a week earlier so all hatched at the same time. Same temperature and humidity for all of them..

Does anyone know what the difference between these 2 guninea chicks is? About 1/2 of them have white wings/belly and the other half are all chipmunk..

I incubated and hatched mine in the same incubator with chicken eggs. They were set a week earlier so all hatched at the same time. Same temperature and humidity for all of them..

Does anyone know what the difference between these 2 guninea chicks is? About 1/2 of them have white wings/belly and the other half are all chipmunk..

Cute! I think the ones with white are pieds.

-Kathy

:frow Tiny Chicken Secretary ready to transcribe your memo!! Ylsadfa;hjwaehjakhklsdfjnvjasndjkasdnkafhkefhasjdkfhks;dfh;shdfsdjfhjsakdhfklhsaduhas;kdfjasdiufhasd;ilghsdlkgsdl;kfhasdilfhasdilfha;sdilfhasdlifhsdilfhasildfhasdilfhsadilhfisadfhasdifhasd;ifhas;idfhksadkn;lkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlk. Sincerely, Tiny Chicken.
Too cute! What breed? Looks just like my little ones!

Awesome! I was actually born and raised in Fresno, graduated from central... I lived in madera a short time as a teenager, then moved back to madera about 5-6 years ago.... Well, here is a pic if a couple of my 'black ones' with my RIR's... I've heard them called so many different things I gave up on ever knowing exactly what they are then my last little batch I got
I would definitely agree with the Barred Rock guess on the black & white chicks. The 2nd photo could possibly be Delaware. I know Evans get their chicks from Belt Hatchery in Fresno & they do offer Dellies.

YAY! People nearby! I'm in Fresno! Howdy Neighbors!!
Hi Neighbor (and Tiny Chicken typer) :

You should both check out the page for Karen's party! It is going to be a great time & it is an easy drive from here.

Back
Top Bottom