California - Northern

I sorta thought that you may not've come this far, once I posted. But if you escape the heat again, you know where I am through Sunday! (Yes, we sell on the 5th. We can sell until noon on the 6th, but we're done, no matter how much unsold stuff we have!)

The showgirls from @chiqita are really starting to blossom.

This one cracks me up

This is sooo sweet & friendly, always looking for petting & skritches

This buff is such a cutie

I'll have a RIR, several dif color Wyandottes, & maybe one EE that all needs homes in a couple months. They're free to anyone that wants them (8 days old now).

Where are you? I'm in Bakersfield. I'd be interested in your EE and maybe a Wynodotte bc they are so pretty. That is if you aren't like 5+ hours away from me:)

The showgirls from @chiqita are really starting to blossom.

This one cracks me up

This is sooo sweet & friendly, always looking for petting & skritches

This buff is such a cutie

They look great!

Have you figured out the boys from the girls yet?

I sorta thought that you may not've come this far, once I posted. But if you escape the heat again, you know where I am through Sunday! (Yes, we sell on the 5th. We can sell until noon on the 6th, but we're done, no matter how much unsold stuff we have!)
I remember doing the same thing as a kid with Rainbow Girls, man those booths can get hot, even in Tulelake!

Today I went to Hayes feed to pick up some GMO free layer and the clerk said that it was very popular for some reason and they were low on it today.--I told her it was likely my own fault since I posted about it on BYC this week.

It's all good, they will have more in next week.

lau.gif

Last edited:
Anybody in need of a chick fix?????? I hatched these Salmon Faverolles and Barbed Bantam Cochins, last week. Oh there is a few EEs in there too. Didn't have good luck with the fertility on my Wheaten Amerucanas this year maybe 20 % hatch. So they are running loose with all my roosters ,marans, EEs, Amerucanas, nakednecks The eggs are beganing to show promise.
Anyway these are cute little guys

I am so addicted to hatching eggs CRAZY CRAZY

Anybody in need of a chick fix?????? I hatched these Salmon Faverolles and Barbed Bantam Cochins, last week. Oh there is a few EEs in there too. Didn't have good luck with the fertility on my Wheaten Amerucanas this year maybe 20 % hatch. So they are running loose with all my roosters ,marans, EEs, Amerucanas, nakednecks The eggs are beganing to show promise.
Anyway these are cute little guys

I am so addicted to hatching eggs CRAZY CRAZY

I have some Bresse and Pita Pinta chicks. I am going to set 7 or 8 more Pita Pinta eggs today--Just to test fertility of course
wink.png

I think I have a broody.

I think one of my buff orps is going broody. She spent most all day on eggs yesterday and was on them this morning. We pulled all the eggs from the coop but she wont leave.
She came down for a little while to eat and drink this morning but was back at it. Funny thing is she is my sweet lap girl so wasnt bothered too much or aggressive when we went after the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom