California - Northern

We are in Happy Valley, CA - address is offically Annderson, CA (our community is to small to have it's own PO) we are on the outskirts of Redding, CA near the town of IGO. I'm a native Northern Californian and we have always considered the dividing line as Fresno.

Just got into chickens 16 weeks ago and lovin' every minute of it - Also, have gotten 16 eggs to date and our 10 hens are doing great!

awesome, i say anything south of willets on the 101 and cotton wood on the 5 is so cal!
big_smile.png

i live in Crannell...good luck finding it on a map, our PO is trinidad...nice to meet you. my turkeys say hi too!
DSCN1154.jpg

i'm in crescent city (now thats northern cali)

i have 18 hens 2 roosters 4 guinea fowl and 6 baby chicks in the kitchen
cool.png

I USED TO live in Cloverdale, on the south end, back when 101 went past my door. At another time, I lived in the East Bay and peninsula. But I was raised in Thousand Oaks, and born in Torrance. So from your initial descriptions, it sounds like I covered the entire state. What does that make me???

Quote:
I posted this to my sonoma county yahoo chat group. Yea I know , I'm not in Sonoma county but I love this yahoo group... great people.
big_smile.png

Have fun Rob!

Back
Top Bottom