Call Duck Assortment from Metzers

Pics
We had puppy pads that we never ended up using for our dogs, I think we’ve load them since I’ve tried to find them before and couldn’t. I think my dogs might have already been potty trained? I don’t know, but they also aren’t washable

I saw some bugs on a new wood shaving bag I was about to open, are these normal?
1709603007985.jpeg

1709603022166.jpeg

Well, it's normal for bugs to come in with stuff stored outside. You'll never be able to remove them all as they'll hide in the creases and stuff. Maybe store the open bail in the garage and just take some out as needed.

I actually keep some of my livestock supplies in my car, but they don't usually end up inside. If it's a bug that's normally found in your area, there should be nothing to worry about. Just make sure you don't have snakes in there. ;)

Those are the only ones I'd ever consider getting. I prefer calls visually, but not everything-else-y :p

Same here. Wanted Calls for the looks and size but got Muscovies last year for the quietness and the fact that they don't swim as much. They are my first ducks. They are hilarious and adorable but are higher maintenance than chickens.
View attachment 3760403

Agreed so very much.
Muscovies are the geese of ducks.

I mean to be fair geese are louder than most ducks but I think Calls are louder than geese.
I was at the lake the other day and there were tons of loud Canada geese all ready for breeding season.
Then a random Mallard went off. I was surprised, I didn’t know Mallards could be that loud. I guess they just don’t talk as much.

Back
Top Bottom