CALL DUCK EGGS

Amykins

Crowing
10 Years
May 11, 2013
Every last breeder in WA state tells me their call duck hens are done laying for the entire year. If there's anyone out there who still has fertile call duck eggs left, please PM me. I just lost mine, and I'm desperate to hatch out a new baby before it's too late and I have to wait an entire year. Please PM me with your prices, shipping cost doesn't matter, I will pay for heat packs, overnight/rush, whatever it takes.

Amykins if you get anyone that contacts you please let me know. I am looking for eggs as well. Have contacted multiple breeders and no one has contacted me. Not even to say sorry my calls are no longer laying. A simple reply is nice. So if you get a reply from any breeder I'd be interested in contacting them too. I have calls incubating and from 27 eggs I have 5 left. I know calls are difficult to hatch and I am hoping to get one or two out of these eggs but knowing how hard they are to hatch I don't have much hope.

On another note you might want to try Boggy Bottom Bantams he's in GA but he might have some.

THanks

I learned the hard way that many call ducklings need assistance in order to hatch. Candle the rest at day 24, and look for little beaks in air cells.

I'm in CO and with our late Spring this year, my calls have actually only just started laying. I only have 4 ducks (2 hens-a grey and a chocolate, 2 drakes-a pied and a snowy) so probably won't be able to come up with more than 6 or 7 eggs at a time but if either of you are interested let me know. I'll just charge actual shipping and $2.00 an egg.

Mine are still laying, they are slowing down but I just set 2 dozen call duck eggs and I am in Washington

Back
Top Bottom