Call duck pictures!

BlueO

Chirping
Nov 8, 2023
Hello everyone! I have some calls hatching soon. I’m very excited and was wondering if I could see some pictures of everyone else’s call ducks. They’re so cute and I’ve never had them before so I want to see what they’re gonna turn out like(and just for fun)!;)

Pictures would be appreciated! 😃

@Luv Ducks :love Resized_20240503_100105.jpeg

Awww! Your ducks are so cute and pretty! I hope mine look like that!
Thanks, the color of these were Pastel and I got them from Metzer Farms. The little Hen had a rough start and I worried she would not make it but through a lot of nursing she did. She stayed tiny forever but now is bigger than the Drake. Their names are Donald and Daisey. I had them pinioned so that they would not fly away. I was glad that they remembered to do it as I wanted my Mallards from 3 years ago done but someone forgot. I have clipped them so much though that I don't have to anymore and they stay put. Are you hatching out eggs or do you have some on the way, I had forgotten. I also have two Drakes that look like Snowy Mallards. The 6 week ones in the picture are separated from the rest of the flock.

Hello everyone! I have some calls hatching soon. I’m very excited and was wondering if I could see some pictures of everyone else’s call ducks. They’re so cute and I’ve never had them before so I want to see what they’re gonna turn out like(and just for fun)!;)

Pictures would be appreciated! 😃
Are you incubating the eggs or getting them from someone else that has them? I know a lady that has had 18 eggs from them twice and only got three each time that survived. They are not easy to hatch as their little beaks and necks are so short they say. Good luck if you are doing it yourself. Thanks Miss Lydia for my pictures, I appreciate you sooooo much.

Are you incubating the eggs or getting them from someone else that has them? I know a lady that has had 18 eggs from them twice and only got three each time that survived. They are not easy to hatch as their little beaks and necks are so short they say. Good luck if you are doing it yourself. Thanks Miss Lydia for my pictures, I appreciate you sooooo much.
I am hatching eggs. So far tow have started😃. But I already think one is stuck😑. I have had to help a lot of eggs hatch though so hopefully it goes well.

Back
Top Bottom