Call Ducks Finally Hatched

@RavynFallen since ive never hatched call ducks before, what is hatch day going to be like and when do i need to help

Lemme tell ya, your first time is gonna be stressful! You're going to want to intervene at the 8 hour mark but you gotta resist that urge. Lacry and Ravyn are call duck hatching pros, I'm intermediate at best, but even I've had to learn patience. :p

Lemme tell ya, your first time is gonna be stressful! You're going to want to intervene at the 8 hour mark but you gotta resist that urge. Lacry and Ravyn are call duck hatching pros, I'm intermediate at best, but even I've had to learn patience. :p 

Thanks, hon... I wouldn't say pro on my end, but doing pretty good, lol... patience is key, for sure...

@RavynFallen
 since ive never hatched call ducks before, what is hatch day going to be like and when do i need to help 

It's gonna be long and stressful... how are the aircells? More sever saddle cells will need more watching... be prepared for sitting on your hands for a couple days...

Thanks, hon... I wouldn't say pro on my end, but doing pretty good, lol... patience is key, for sure...
It's gonna be long and stressful... how are the aircells? More sever saddle cells will need more watching... be prepared for sitting on your hands for a couple days...
most of the cells look great, a few still have saddles(do i need to have the saddle pointed up or down) and how long do i need to wait before i help?

Back
Top Bottom