Call Ducks Finally Hatched

Aww they are so so so very cute and that boxer mix looks beutiful :) it's really weird becuase I just got a puppy like 2 weeks ago and I found her behind a shell station abandoned there

Last edited:
@Lacrystol and @buff goose guy that's crazy!! We just rescued a pup three weeks ago too!!

Meet our newest member of the family, Zena
1f43e.png

My brother found her on night shift in downtown Birmingham. She had been abandoned in a crate, while the rain came down, in the freezing weather.

She couldn't even open her left eye, had an infection with swollen lymph nodes, and scabies.

Today marks *day 21* on her road to recovery and she is almost there.

Zeus (our german shepherd), Kissy, Beau, and Palmer (our three yorkies) are more than ready to love on our new precious pup. I promise you will never be cold again Zena. We love you
1f495.png

@Lacrystol and @buff goose guy that's crazy!! We just rescued a pup three weeks ago too!!

1f43e.png

My brother found her on night shift in downtown Birmingham. She had been abandoned in a crate, while the rain came down, in the freezing weather.

She couldn't even open her left eye, had an infection with swollen lymph nodes, and scabies.

Zeus (our german shepherd), Kissy, Beau, and Palmer (our three yorkies) are more than ready to love on our new precious pup. I promise you will never be cold again Zena. We love you
1f495.png
WOW. SHE is SO CUTE. Awesome job on taking the sweetie in and getting her well.

1f43e.png

1f495.png

THAT IS A GREAT STORY!! good for you and your new baby. WOOO HOOO.

Sounds like you guys got yours before me so I guess you can call me a copy cat hahahah

Back
Top Bottom