Call Ducks Finally Hatched

And here's our 3rd puppy.

Now check this out this guy is completely white. He is the first puppies brother. So yes they are both Austrian Shepard mixed with lab. He looks like the lab and yet the first puppy looks like the Austrian Shepard.

They had this poor fella living in the basement and he was being fed adult dog food. Seems like a lot of people will feed there puppies adult food. Doesn't quite sound right to me? My little ones get puppy food why else do they make it??

And here's our 3rd puppy.

Now check this out this guy is completely white. He is the first puppies brother. So yes they are both Austrian Shepard mixed with lab. He looks like the lab and yet the first puppy looks like the Austrian Shepard.

They had this poor fella living in the basement and he was being fed adult dog food. Seems like a lot of people will feed there puppies adult food. Doesn't quite sound right to me? My little ones get puppy food why else do they make it??
wow, the nerve of some people. Is the puppy blind or deaf, I know a lot of puppies( and animals in general really) that are completely white are either deaf or blind and then when they get older have skin issues from allergies to sunburn and get cataracts easier. Good luck with three puppies lol
love.gif

wow, the nerve of some people. Is the puppy blind or deaf, I know a lot of puppies( and animals in general really) that are completely white are either deaf or blind and then when they get older have skin issues from allergies to sunburn and get cataracts easier. Good luck with three puppies lol:love

That maybe true with full blooded but this guy is a mix and so far he can hear and see lol. Sunburn oh great something to look forward too lol

First call duck eggs of the season (next to an ancona egg). Came from one of my favorite black ancona call hens (bottom right) and a whole month early!
This unseasonably warm weather has everyone but the geese laying. Sure is nice since everyone was way behind last season!

Back
Top Bottom