call ducks for sale in NC

CallDuckMom

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2024
Hi, I am new and I'm looking for some adult call ducks for sale in north Carolina. I'm located in charlotte but am willing to travel within distance. I'm looking for the penciled ones. I also have a few more colors in mind. still not sure what I want. I know I want adults and not ducklings. if anyone is selling any or knows where I can look, please let me know.
Thank You

Welcome to BYC!

I'm in SC and I've done some looking around for them, though I can't have calls at the moment. But it's nice to know where I can get them in the (hopeful) future. So far the places I've been able to found that sell adult calls are Duck Creek Farm (they don't have pencils, though) and Mallard Lane Farms. Sometimes I'll see some pop up on Craigslist, and I'm sure there are some on FB, just not super active over there. It's harder to find adults then ducklings/eggs.

Have you had experience with other types of ducks before?

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!

I'm in SC and I've done some looking around for them, though I can't have calls (or any poultry) at the moment. But it's nice to know where I can get them in the (hopeful) future. So far the places I've been able to found that sell adult calls are Duck Creek Farm (they don't have pencils, though) and Mallard Lane Farms. Sometimes I'll see some pop up on Craigslist, and I'm sure there are some on FB, just not super active over there. It's harder to find adults then ducklings/eggs.

Have you had experience with other types of ducks before?
Thank you for responding. I have been looking on FB and Craigslist, i just didn't know if anyone had any for sale on here. yes, i have had other ducks before i'm not sure what kind as they were bought as a mix.

Back
Top Bottom