Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted, my Nan is dying and I'm heart broken, but my cat woke me up so I'm checking in.
How are you?
That's terrible..I'm sorry about your Nan..:hugs
I'm up because well my Step Dad was here a couple of days because him and his wife split up a couple of weeks ago. He has stage 4 terminal cancer that's in remission. Anyways I was on the phone with his wife Tuesday and the phone went dead. I tried calling her back with out success. He went back to his brothers on Wednesday and yesterday he found her dead on the floor. I think she died talking to me on the phone..:hit

I'm up because well my Step Dad was here a couple of days because him and his wife split up a couple of weeks ago. He has stage 4 terminal cancer that's in remission. Anyways I was on the phone with his wife Tuesday and the phone went dead. I tried calling her back with out success. He went back to his brothers on Wednesday and yesterday he found her dead on the floor. I think she died talking to me on the phone..:hit
That’s awful! I’m so very sorry Shannon. :( :hugs

That’s awful! I’m so very sorry Shannon. :( :hugs
Thanks Aryeh. I'm in shock by this. I was the last person to ever talk to her. I thought she was drunk because she was slurring her words..Maybe she was having a stroke? I don't know?? If she died talking to me at least she didn't died alone...:hit... :idunno

Omgosh! I'm so sorry Shannon, that's terrible :hugs

Thanks Aryeh. I'm in shock by this. I was the last person to ever talk to her. I thought she was drunk because she was slurring her words..Maybe she was having a stroke? I don't know?? If she died talking to me at least she didn't died alone...:hit... :idunno
It sounds like a stroke or brain aneurysm. I'm so sorry, but atleast she wasn't alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom