Call Ducks

What would you consider a respectable price? Call ducks everywhere are super expensive. Cackle hatchery, Metzer, and Murray McMurray have call ducks. I just bought 4 ducklings (2 non calls and 2 assorted calls) from metzer for $190 with poultry starter, normal shipping, and $5 per duck life insurance

What would you consider a respectable price? Call ducks everywhere are super expensive. Cackle hatchery, Metzer, and Murray McMurray have call ducks. I just bought 4 ducklings (2 non calls and 2 assorted calls) from metzer for $190 with poultry starter, normal shipping, and $5 per duck life insurance

I’m mean at this point I’m about to just find some other ducks because I’m not going to pay over 500 dollar for 10 duck

true but that is still very expensive and you’ll most likely end up with all males unless if you spend half a million for a guaranteed Female
I think it's a good price for a specialty duck. From an excellent breeder who's been in the duck business for I think 60 years? And they offer duck insurance which is cheap so if there's any issues with your ducks they are replaced at no cost.

Back
Top Bottom