CALL OUT IF YOU LOVE GOD!!!!!

PotatoChicken

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 7, 2012
Idaho
God is awesome. I look out at my chickens and I see God's work. Call out if you love Him!
celebrate.gif

I, too, love GOD! When I look at our land, or our animals, or even my family, I see his mightiness, and power! He has blessed us tremendously with a lot of land, a good home, and nice neighbors.

As image bearers of God the creator, I consider it a privilege to bring glory to Him, and to do His calling. How can one look at any of the details of our creation and deny the existence of Almighty God, and He is, then it is our responsibility to know who He is, not make Him who we think He should be. The bottom line is, Who is Jesus Christ, and what does he mean to you???

As image bearers of God the creator, I consider it a privilege to bring glory to Him, and to do His calling. How can one look at any of the details of our creation and deny the existence of Almighty God, and He is, then it is our responsibility to know who He is, not make Him who we think He should be. The bottom line is, Who is Jesus Christ, and what does he mean to you???
Amen!

P.S Welcome To BYC!
smile.png

I thank God for my animals and garden. I thank Him for making me a caretaker of His animals and His plot of ground. I am blessed with good family and friends and a wonderful Church family. My cup runneth over.

I love god to.i see the wonder of him all around me.i think him every night when i lay my head down on my pillow.

Hello
Are you all christians because i am too!?Whenever i see one of my chickens doing something unusual i praise God for such talented creatures.

Our God is a great God.

God created chickens which then laid eggs. [Answering that age old quesion] And no dinosaurs did not lay eggs first because chickens are dinosaurs. A mind is a terrible thing to waste on a liberal education.

Back
Top Bottom