CALLING ALL CHICKEN PROS

Hatch in chicks

Songster
Mar 3, 2023
How do you make money off your chickens. I thought it would be cool just to see what everyone does! I thought i could hatch and sell chicks. I could sell eating eggs and hatching eggs. For the hatching egg selling idea. I think i might get rid of my buff Japense banhtam rooster and replace him with a rhode island red rooster. what do you think? because banhtams arent very good layers right? So anyway i thought most people would want good egg layers right? please say yes or no in your comments of the post. (beacause i dont know how to do the voting thing) by the way my kid wants to be on BYC shes 11 is she too young??????????? thanks :D

I did all those things but unfortunately didn’t make any money. Maybe broke even occasionally but I was in it mainly for the love and addiction of incubating and hatching :lol:

by the way my kid wants to be on BYC shes 11 is she too young??????????? thanks :D
Yes she is I’m afraid. As stated in the terms and rules you need to be at least 13 years of age to participate on BYC ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/help/terms/

Back
Top Bottom