Calling all horse owners! Show off your horses! Ends Sept. 25th!

Pics

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I dont know if this qualifies as a poultry show! But in this show, I wan tall the horse owners to enter, and show off there horses! Any age, any breed, jus upon entering tell me the horses, name, breed, age, and gender! I don't know how may horse owners are on this site so I hope theres enough of first second and third place! And feel free to enter a video of you horse! Videos can be of-your horse trotting, loping around an arena or field. You riding them, or them just doing something cute, funny or quirky! This will give me an idea of your horses personality! I am excited to see videos and pictures!

Categories-

1- Fillies and colts!
2- Horses all solid colors!- horses with blazes, and boots, still qualify for this category, just as long as they have no, patches spots, or market not her body!

3- Multi colored breeds!
4- Grulla, Grullo, and buckskin like colors!
5- All miniture ponies!

Have fun! And please enter!

Last edited:
Hi! I have an entry! Sorry I couldn't fit the whole image in (this was so I can protect the rider's privacy aka me lol, I don't want people knowing what I look like :oops:).

Category: Pony solid colour
Name: Charlie
Breed: Wesh/Australian Riding pony

First pic (first half lol)
ch.PNG

Second half
c.PNG

He is super cute and I love him so much! Hope you like him too! :)

Hi! I have an entry! Sorry I couldn't fit the whole image in (this was so I can protect the rider's privacy aka me lol, I don't want people knowing what I look like :oops:).

Category: Pony solid colour
Name: Charlie
Breed: Wesh/Australian Riding pony

First pic (first half lol)
View attachment 2337145
Second half
View attachment 2337146
He is super cute and I love him so much! Hope you like him too! :)
I love him! Do you have a picture of his whole body? I can still just him this way, but it will be easier if I have a full pic! :D No problem if you don't want to show yourself! I never post pictures with myself in them either! He is very pretty! I am still laughing at the butt picture!😜

I love him! Do you have a picture of his whole body? I can still just him this way, but it will be easier if I have a full pic! :D No problem if you don't want to show yourself! I never post pictures with myself in them either! He is very pretty! I am still laughing at the butt picture!😜
I am glad you love him as well🥳! I don't have a full body picture yet 😕. I know, I thought the butt pic was hilarious too😂! Maybe if you put both pics together🤔? Though he would look a it short, fat and stubby lol 😆.

Category 3
Morning Red Glow is his registered name. But we just call him Red.
32 Yrs young, Arabian
He is my sweet old man. Was my show horse for a solid 15 years. Have had him since he was 5! He was a strapping young man back then! Wish I could turn back time, as I dont have much time left with him! He is retired now, but still loves to tote my kids around!
20200405_132632.jpg
20200910_101016.jpg
20200917_060247.jpg

Category 3
Morning Red Glow is his registered name. But we just call him Red.
32 Yrs young, Arabian
He is my sweet old man. Was my show horse for a solid 15 years. Have had him since he was 5! He was a strapping young man back then! Wish I could turn back time, as I dont have much time left with him! He is retired now, but still loves to tote my kids around! View attachment 2337227View attachment 2337233View attachment 2337234
I love him! He looks so sweet! I am so excited to judge this comp!

Back
Top Bottom