calling all wild bird feeders!!

Pics
I get several different kinds of Finches & Hummingbirds.
big_smile.png
I am not educated enough on birds to list the names. Sorry.
idunno.gif
But I do get a Bronze Breasted Turkey.
yesss.gif
HAHAHA! His name is Chirpy & he loves when I set the seed out.
yippiechickie.gif

Now that chap looks like a fine dining companion, does he have friends? love the humming birds
smile.png

Thank you. I am Not sure what species these are? I need to look them up. I'm not very educated on my birds yet. Some of them are green and white. One of them is a fluorescent orange when you look at them with binoculars. He looks reddish but he is a bright orange. One of them is purple and dark blue. The orange one sure is a stinker, it will fly down and scare the other hummingbirds away from the feeder.

I just looked our species up. We get 4 different kinds. & I get three out of the four here at my feeder! :) I'm so happy! Here are the three that I get. The Black Chinned, the Rufus and the Calliope. For some reason my add attachment on my phone is not working. I will have to add some pictures from my computer when I get on it.
I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICTURES. I LEFT THE PERSONS NAME ON THEM. THEY GET ALL THE CREDIT FOR THESE IMAGES.

These are the 3 species I get at my feeder here in Twin Lakes Idaho.

Last edited:
3 species of Hummers!! I want to move in for a few days!

I just had 2 male cardinals at the same time, I thought I only had one pair in the area, Unless the young are full grown and feathered out already...

My feeders went empty I was gone to the lake for 5 days and they emptied almost everything!

I filled them and they seem happy again.

I had 2 pileated woodpeckers at the same time on the feeder, that is a first. I seldom get one, let alone two. They are a fantastic bird! I wonder what they taste like???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom