calling any one from missouri

Quote:
x2
thumbsup.gif

Wow what a day. Woke up to cool and foggy and ended with 60's and all snow gone. Chickens loved it. They are still in the yard as I write, enjoying every last moment of daylight. It was so amazing to sit on the porch and watch them. Seems like forever since we could do that.

Quote:
A birthday hatch sounds like the perfect present to me!
Please keep us posted as to how the hatch goes.

I won an auction on here too. I put the eggs in the incubator last Sunday. I do see a few that are veining but i think the air sac was detached on a couple of them. It looks like I may only get two good ones out of 8 eight eggs.

I have another dozen being shipped from another auction I won tomorrow.

Good luck!

Well ~ Spring is offically here !!! you know how I know ...............Thunderstorms, tornado warning and watches
sad.png
why can't we just have pretty flowers,birds singin' and cute little farm babies( baby chicks,calves,barn kitties etc...) I can do without the Spring storms

AND earthquakes I think we just had one ---- I can do without them too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Yep, we had terrible storms/tornados come through here last night. Very scary. I hope all is well with everyone.

Whats Kickin was it a confirmed earthquake?

Last edited:
We just got our power back a few hours ago! It had been off since about 6 last evening. I may have lost my hatch but not sure. The temp got down to 76 in the bator. I finally was able to get it into moberly to a friends office and get it plugged in.
5 are due to hatch tomorrow, 3 are 14 days, and 8 were 7 days.

Oh well at least we are still here. There were 2 semis on highway 63 one in the north bound lanes and one in the south bound lanes that were picked up and tossed upside down just outside Cairo Mo. I haven't heard about the drivers condition.
And a mobile home was picked up and tossed upside down in Cairo. Lots of roofs torn off and barns completely gone.

It was wild and crazy here. I hope everyone else is doing ok today.

davony's chicks :

We just got our power back a few hours ago! It had been off since about 6 last evening. I may have lost my hatch but not sure. The temp got down to 76 in the bator. I finally was able to get it into moberly to a friends office and get it plugged in.
5 are due to hatch tomorrow, 3 are 14 days, and 8 were 7 days.

Oh well at least we are still here. There were 2 semis on highway 63 one in the north bound lanes and one in the south bound lanes that were picked up and tossed upside down just outside Cairo Mo. I haven't heard about the drivers condition.
And a mobile home was picked up and tossed upside down in Cairo. Lots of roofs torn off and barns completely gone.

It was wild and crazy here. I hope everyone else is doing ok today.

Wow I''m glad you got the bator plugged back in. Hopefully you didn't lose to many! I'm so glad you were not hurt!!​

Hope the truck drivers are all right and glad you are. Good that you got the bator plugged in and HOPE you didn't loose anyone. Wishing you luck on your hatch. I just put 7 eggs in my mini on Saturday.
We had the thunder and lightening but haven't heard about much more here in town. We are in tornado alley but thankfully so far nothing but the storm that went through last night.
Again, hope your hatch goes well and please take care. Let us know how things turn out for you.

Quote:
I found out Guy,AR. had an earthquake 4.7 and said it could be felt in OK.,TN. and MO..... My brother called me @ 11:05 p.m. and said what are you doing I said I guess I just had an earthquake he laughed and said yep....He lives in AR. said it really shook down there............we are out in the country and we get our paper a day behind,so I'll have more info. Tues.

SuziQ --BTW I love your avatar..........
big_smile.png

Davony's chicks --
fl.gif

The newspaper said Greenbrier, AR. not Guy,AR. ----
smile.png

Last edited:
Earthquakes! Severe storms, straight line winds, tornadoes!
Spring is definately here!

The drivers of both trucks are fine. Only one was acutally kept for observation. That is totally amazing! No one died as a result of last nights storms up here. Thank God.

Still have not gone to town to check on the eggs, too busy around here. I will go tomorrrow and bring them back home.

Thanks everyone!

Looks like we are in the clear for the next several days central Missouri!

Back
Top Bottom