Missouri
hello, just wondering who comes from missouri
hu.gif
:

woot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ole'Brothersfarm :

Hello,
We are from Southwest Missouri. We have a small farm where we raise a couple pigs, lotsa ducks, lotsa rabbits, lotsa chickens, and lotsa lotsa kids.

cool.png
I live in a barn that was bricked over and made into a house, we have 3 acrs,ithink you can guess what animals i have.
\\/​

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my garden had drowned🙄 the deer ate everything. Literally. I won’t get a bite of corn this year.

Hey! I have a question for y’all. Does anyone know any body who sells Call ducks in MO? I have been looking everywhere but can’t find a single one. So frustrating.
I know one lady in MO that has call ducks but she’s sorta whackadoodle and hangs out with a hound dog who lets flys in the house, 😝

( I’m referring to @shawluvsbirds … she’ll be back on here after she gets done swatting flys, lol)

And then there’s the “Bird Patrol” always ready to go chase birds. There was a big flock of noisy blackbirds in the trees around the coop this morning, and tho they can’t easily get in the mesh, we went out and scared them away. Why they’d be afraid of a tiny dog on the ground, I don’t know, but they all left..
21685263-3A92-44A5-825D-86F0828F3374.jpeg

welcome-byc.gif
missiorichickenmama,
frow.gif
I live in the Central NE part of MO but 6 miles from IA line You see what animals I have...
We have a greenhouse also in the making hoping to open spring of 09...
fl.gif

We are hoping it will go well enough I can retire in a couple of years and stay home with it and all the critters.
fl.gif

... Also planning to build a straw bale house, hopefully starting next spring also...
caf.gif
You will find a really a great bunch of folks here they have been great to me and I have only been on here for a short time...
ya.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
ya.gif
they are very helpful and just great to chat with. Karan

We have a border collie Jack Russell cross female who has worn her front teeth down tearing out sod so she can hunt down voles and moles in our pastures. She is sure death on them so we try to give her free rein. On occasions she will catch a mole which is very impressive because I discovered that Missouri grows moles big enough to climb the Empire State Building and swat at planes that fly by. I mean these things are HUGE!

I was born in IL and my husband and I adopted Missouri 11 years ago. We love it here but I tell ya, Illinois moles are dwarfs compared to the ones here. Field mice too!

I am a little behind on this thread, but I gotta say this is the truth! My cat brought in a mole the other day almost as big as my shoe! Okay, I am exaggerating but not by much. I am not normally a screamer, I am the one who calmly takes care of spiders snd snakes around here, but I was shrieking to get DD to help me deal with this thing. I did, but I almost "dealt" with the stupid cat for bringing it in, too! 😡

Typo

Back
Top Bottom