calling any one from missouri

Oh I am coming back on here, after being gone for a couple yrs. I am in NE MO, by Palmyra. We have a mixed group of girls, and going to get some new ones this spring.
frow.gif
welcome back !!!

Hey ~ davony's chicks
Did all the chicks hatch out yet ??? wasn't sure how many eggs you started out with
smile.png

frow.gif
welcome back !!!

Hey ~ davony's chicks
Did all the chicks hatch out yet ??? wasn't sure how many eggs you started out with
smile.png
Yes What's kickin' They started hatching Sunday and finished yesterday. I started out with 29 eggs, one of those candled clear so that left me with 28. Out of the 28 I ended up with 24 the 25th one started zipping and never finished. I should have intervened but I thought he might finish, when I got up today he was dead in his shell.
sad.png

I posted pictures yesterday, you will have to scroll up to see them.

davony- we are coming through Moberly tomorrow on our way to Columbia. I'll wave going by!
frow.gif
I will wave as you go through! Have a safe trip to Columbia and back home!
frow.gif

Yes What's kickin' They started hatching Sunday and finished yesterday. I started out with 29 eggs, one of those candled clear so that left me with 28. Out of the 28 I ended up with 24 the 25th one started zipping and never finished. I should have intervened but I thought he might finish, when I got up today he was dead in his shell.
sad.png

I posted pictures yesterday, you will have to scroll up to see them.
hide.gif
sorry for the brain-freeze.... I missed the count,but did see the pics.... sorry about that... congrats again...

BO went broody on me so stashed a bunch of EE eggs under her.
Fingers crossed the cold dosen't get them. She's fluffy and VERY hunkered down. Not spoiled at all tho - she gets hand fed and watered ON the nest several times a day!

Not looking forward to this ice storm comming in tommorow night that's for sure. Hope y'all stay safe and warm!

So am I. Hope everyone is staying warm, going to be a cold week.
LOL ..

We will be doing a double feeding of hay tomorrow,so if it gets too bad the cows should be alright till we can get to them. The only thing I'm worried about now is the chicks that will be shipped out from Cackle Wed. being on a cold postal truck and hoping I get them Thur. a.m. like I should ... I hope their wrong about the Ice,really don't care for Ice...
Everyone be safe !!!

Hi everyone... I am in Idaho Falls but am coming out to Kansas City MO next week for work... Wondered if anyone was interested in helping me with an experiment and swapping some hatching eggs? I have wanted to test taking eggs carry on and seeing if the x rays etc have any effects or not.. I have Icelandics, Blue Wheaten Ameracaunas, a project pen of RIR roosters over Delaware hens for sexlink chicks, Black Spanish, Narragansett and Pencilled Palm turkeys available... If anyone is interested.. shoot me a pm with what you have. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom