calling any one from missouri

will do chickendeal can't wait to meet you
celebrate.gif

Any one here in mo have any Swedish flower hens I lost 2 last night I don't know if it was from the 3 inches of rain or if it was my roo trying to breed he is crowing and dancing and it was both pullets I lost 1 crested 1 uncrested but I will take chicks strait run 10 or so or pullets if anyone has some extra and peanut please don't forget to call me Wednesday morning early so we can meet in clinton for guineas

I am hatching some now, but they are only on day 7, and would be straight run chicks, not sure that I would have 10 though, as I only have 13 in my bator, and it would be a couple of weeks. I'm so sorry you lost your hens, I hope you find someone that may be a better help, but I can try my best.
hugs.gif

I'm in Missouri, between St Louis and Columbia, small farm. Always wanted chickens, finally got some and I'm hooked. I am so amused by my "Balk Balks" had no idea how charming they would be! Glad to know I'm not the only one who adores them. I thought I would get eggs, I had no idea I would end up with egg laying pets!

I'm in Missouri, between St Louis and Columbia, small farm. Always wanted chickens, finally got some and I'm hooked. I am so amused by my "Balk Balks" had no idea how charming they would be! Glad to know I'm not the only one who adores them. I thought I would get eggs, I had no idea I would end up with egg laying pets!

There are plenty of us out there. My hubby has his favorite girls now too!

There are plenty of us out there. My hubby has his favorite girls now too!

My dh now has a FCBM trio! And little does ge know I have 2 baby rocks in the bator for him... ;)
I didn't tell him because I've decided to not count my flock until they are adults! I've lost too many chicks and juvies this summer. Juvies just disappeared after free ranging all day. I think they got lost in the tall grass.

But I have Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons now!!! A trio and 2 juvies... Will start aellin eggs in a few weeks or so. Is there anyone in MO that would be interested??

My dh now has a FCBM trio! And little does ge know I have 2 baby rocks in the bator for him...
wink.png

I didn't tell him because I've decided to not count my flock until they are adults! I've lost too many chicks and juvies this summer. Juvies just disappeared after free ranging all day. I think they got lost in the tall grass.

But I have Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons now!!! A trio and 2 juvies... Will start aellin eggs in a few weeks or so. Is there anyone in MO that would be interested??

LOVE lemon cuckoos, but not ready just yet, DH loves the creles better, lol. Let the debate rage till we cave and get both.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom