calling any one from missouri

Hello! I live and brood in Saint Louis, but after brooding the chicks go out to property in Dittmer.

Just popping in to let people know that the Farm & Home in High Ridge has chicks BOGO free if you're looking for basic breeds (which makes them $2 or less). They have BOs, BRs, WLs, cherry eggers, EEs, bantam mix, Cornish X, and Wyandottes for sure right now.

Hello! I live and brood in Saint Louis, but after brooding the chicks go out to property in Dittmer.

Just popping in to let people know that the Farm & Home in High Ridge has chicks BOGO free if you're looking for basic breeds (which makes them $2 or less). They have BOs, BRs, WLs, cherry eggers, EEs, bantam mix, Cornish X, and Wyandottes for sure right now.
Why can't these deals show up close to my home?
barnie.gif

My hatch didn't go well so I bought pullets: one EE (to add to my 3 EE hatchlings of unknown gender), 4 BR, 1 BO, and 2 Production reds. Would have liked to have found some WLs but only other store with chicks doesn't know what they have (and they have 6 chick purchase minimum).

CG

Thanks for the info. I was suppose to be getting some cornish x chicks from my hubby's school's hatch, but instead they all went home with students. Maybe I'll pick up a few since they are BOGO.

Thanks for the info.  I was suppose to be getting some cornish x chicks from my hubby's school's hatch, but instead they all went home with students.  Maybe I'll pick up a few since they are BOGO. 

Any you can take would help the rest. Those guys are miserably hot and crowded...I think they may be 2-3 weeks old so that will save you on feed.

Hi all! I have a question for anyone who lives in the greater Kansas City area. I'm a Missouri native but living in Ohio because we're military, and are trying to move back to the KC area so that we can be close to family. I've got the link to all the municipal laws and know generally who allows byc and who doesn't, but I've got two little ones who are school aged and was hoping someone with some chooks in their backyard and a decent school district could direct me to their town! TIA!

Any you can take would help the rest. Those guys are miserably hot and crowded...I think they may be 2-3 weeks old so that will save you on feed
Unfortunately for me, when I got there on Saturday, after company had left & I had dropped my daughter off at work, all of the cornish x were gone! The employees said that a lady came in about an hour before me and bought all of them. They said there had been about 15 of them. I was really disappointed. I had called that morning so I would know how late they were open, but it just didn't work out for me. I had thought about going right after our company left but I decided it would be better to wait another hour or 2 since I was going to be right by there when I dropped my daughter off at work and it is about an hour drive round trip. Oh well, maybe next time.

Anyone in the Joplin/Neosho area in need of a roo? I have two that really need new homes. We just have too many. They don't really get along and they are running the poor girls ragged. Will be getting a couple of pullets for my broody to raise and really need the space. Any takers? One is an almost year old ee/silkie mix and the other is a polish mix. He's about 6 months old.
hi neighbor! So I just got several RIR and three ccl roos. Good luck, just south of Joplin

Back
Top Bottom