calling any one from missouri

We took a bike ride with the old farts biker group to The Spillway Bar and Restaurant on T hwy about 15 miles west of Perryville MO. Steak night is Saturday from 5:30 - 8:00... dang good ribeye. Got home in time to give the pullets some dried meal worms as their evening treat.

I started sprouting wheat in the run under some tubbys, popped one off just before I left and nothing but a wet dirt spot left when we got home.

JT

My girls are loving being outside much of the day when I'm home. I do know they attack worms when ever they see them. Dang hate the fact it jumped from February weather to August in like 3 weeks. Worked in the yard most of the day. Love being outside.

My girls are loving being outside much of the day when I'm home. I do know they attack worms when ever they see them. Dang hate the fact it jumped from February weather to August in like 3 weeks. Worked in the yard most of the day. Love being outside.
I finally washed all the winter clothes/jackets and stored them away! This is disconcerting, winter to summer, just like that.
~~~~~~~
Got this pic of one of the cockerels as he was flapping his wings. I will be rehoming one more of them, if any of you within meeting distance are interested. Free! They are truly characters., a lot of fun to watch. I call them the Coneheads.
5-12 Flugel  wings (3 of 1).jpg

Yea some crazy weather from burning firewood to turning on the AC in a couple of weeks. Two more logs to cut into rounds and split and I can clean the splitter up and put it away for the year.

JT

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I went to a local farmers market and came home with these cuties! I think one is a barred rock but she has feathered legs, and no clue what the other is, but she is the sweetest thing!

Attachments

• A31DA4F9-67F7-41BB-BF31-2BD749B3DDBD.jpeg
    A31DA4F9-67F7-41BB-BF31-2BD749B3DDBD.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 6A19B7D0-2B3F-442C-A6A3-B3F1A281CF88.jpeg
    6A19B7D0-2B3F-442C-A6A3-B3F1A281CF88.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom