calling any one from missouri

@jeria , when my granddaughter visited she ate all the eggs I had on the counter, just kept asking her mom for more.

I have some more than willing to take all my extra eggs. With 9 pullets laying at about 85% that's a lot of eggs everyday.

Well I finally got the last bit of winter plastic covering off the run.

JT

Don't see much of mine either as most are teens and are too busy to come stay with gramma. Course summer jobs and those girlfriends and boyfriends rather come first :) Even the 19yo that sort of stays here I see maybe once a week as she is working 2 jobs and spends more time at her boyfriend's place than here. The rest love eggs, just not Chyann.. They think the colored eggs are cool.

Whew a hot humid one. 95 degrees and 80=100% humidity and rain showers coming from the east. Rare happening. The chickens seem to be doing OK through it. I have been keeping 2 waterers full for 3 chickens so they don't run out while I'm @ work.

This Saturday is Joplin poultry swap. I am planning to take my 2nd Spitzhauben cockerel to sell. If nothing else, he'd make great yard candy! I think we'll have good weather.
Flugel and the rabbit 5 25 (3 of 1).jpg 5-12  Fritz front b (3 of 1).jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom