calling any one from missouri

thats super fun, I make beads and sell carved figures sometimes, anything to make a dollar ( them hippie folk will pay 10-15$ each for a nice dreadlock bead) , I cleared almost an acre of timber myself last year and it was pretty fun but this year i'm not as available taking care of my ex's stroked out granny and helping another elderly couple out in bella vista, I dont hardly have time for my own chores. . I didnt have much need for the other 14 acres of trees and they really needed thinned out, waited to long to log on half of my property and it chocked out all the new growth. it looks great now. I was very impressed. even found out i had another view i didnt know i had before.

We had to go to Springfield yesterday. In a parking lot in the southern part of the city, was a flock of at least a dozen wild geese plus one mostly white domestic type goose. It was a little larger, heavier, and had buff markings on its wings. I didn't have a camera.

We had to go to Springfield yesterday. In a parking lot in the southern part of the city, was a flock of at least a dozen wild geese plus one mostly white domestic type goose. It was a little larger, heavier, and had buff markings on its wings. I didn't have a camera.
Lol! Sue. .we just keep crossing paths. We were in Springfield yesterday also. Went to see wonders of wildlife at bass pro. It was pretty neat!

HI, haven't been here for awhile. Not much computer time lately. Should be mowing and will be in a few. Hope no issues with your flock with the heat and fireworks. Mine haven't seemed to mind either, myself and the pups aren't doing as well as the chickens. They pups are terrified of the fireworks and have been keeping me awake nights.

The girls are ready to get out and roam the yard at any chance and sometimes want to stay out and play when I really need them to go back in. I must look like an idiot chasing chickens. ;

Lol! Sue. .we just keep crossing paths. We were in Springfield yesterday also. Went to see wonders of wildlife at bass pro. It was pretty neat!
Are you going to the Crawford County fair this year? (Girard KS) Aug 1-4. And the Ozark Empire Fair? I think poultry there is Aug 4, will have to double check. Anyone else going to either one? State Fair? I think it's Aug 9 for poultry.... That's kind of far for us, but we did go last year to see the chickens.

Are you going to the Crawford County fair this year? (Girard KS) Aug 1-4. And the Ozark Empire Fair? I think poultry there is Aug 4, will have to double check. Anyone else going to either one? State Fair? I think it's Aug 9 for poultry.... That's kind of far for us, but we did go last year to see the chickens.
Doubtful. That will be when I'm preparing for school to start up again.

Back
Top Bottom