calling any one from missouri

20210701_165840.jpg

We had a basement that had been framed, ready for drywall...I swear they gave the job to a bunch of drunken baboons. Some pieces would have a dozen badly-driven nails in one spot, others would have one nail but in the wrong spot. It was actually pretty hilarious. I really do think they were completely drunk or stoned the entire time, because it's hard for even a complete novice to pull that sort of insanity!

@karenerwin had one wall that looked pretty much like that or worse I'm not sure.

JT

59°F this morning and clear!

JT
I actually had to put on a 2nd shirt at work this morning because it was so chilly!
@jthornton it looks like we won't be going to Poplar Bluff this week. Our house wasn't cooling off when we got back home last Thursday. House was 83 but set for 77. Finally had the HVAC guy out Friday evening. He said we were low on coolant. Then he checked inside and found that our compressor has a leak. 😒 The good news is that it's under warranty, the bad news is that he can't even order parts until Tuesday and then he isn't sure how long it will take for them to come in..
Plus I forgot that we have dinner plans with my daughter on Tuesday and I'm babysitting on Thursday at noon. So we will try to make it down the week after this one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom