calling any one from missouri

any body feel the earthquake last night ???? our critters were going nuts keeping us awake, now I know why.
roll.png

but I really really needed to sleep
th.gif
saturday I was up at 4am to go to the Il Mo show, got home and went to a horse show. was the ring steward from 4 -11 got home and was so filthy I could have grown corn in my hair. got to bed at 12 got up at 4 to go to a swap, worked around here all day. went to bed at midnight got up at 5 ...... luckily I'm off today guess whose taking a nap
wee.gif

Eastern MO gets a lot of those little tremors... I lived in West TN when I was young and would feel them from time to time too. Don't like it very much I have to say. Prefer the Western side of the state where the ground stands still...
smile.png

We didn't feel anything here either.

I too have 3 broody hens right now. I have one BB Red hen brooding 9 eggs, one standard coching brooding another 9 BB Red eggs, and a bantam mottled coching brooding 6 eggs. I have one hen still raising her 2 week old chicks and doing great in with the rest of the mottleds.

I am not sure what I will do with all ot these chicks if they hatch. I have several bantam cochins that I hatched from eggs I bought from other bycers too.

I may be having to find homes for a few birds soon if anyone is interested. These new hens just started setting so it will be 3 weeks before they hatch.

earthquake? c'mon now, ya'll are just joshin, right?

had a brother that lived in california for 30 years, stayed with him a few summers years ago, first plac i EVER got shook outa bed by anything besides mom!

they been havin a BUNCH of them around okc for the last 6 months or so, mabey the world is gonna end! OH NO, THE END IS NEAR!

sorry, i digress.

soooo, did anyone go to jacobs cave? whats the skinny? lots of people selling? noone selling? was it full? c'mon i want to know what i missed!

Back
Top Bottom